SCT Athletics Club Website News
What's happening, what's going to happen or what's new with the website is on this page. New items are displayed at the top. If you're looking for the latest SCT news and results go to the HOME page.
- July 11, 2009 » Results for the 2008 and 2009 ACT Track & Field Championships have been added to the site.
- July 9, 2009 » The SCT website moved to www.sctathletics.com. The home-page counter read 60,788.
- June 28, 2009 » Tuggie Athlete #74 is available online.
- June 28, 2009 » The SCT website is in the process of being moved to new servers and will have a new domain name. You can always search for "South Canberra Tuggeranong" using your favourite search engine to find it.
- June 27, 2008 » Tuggie Athlete magazines are now only available online.
- November 6, 2007 » Contributors can now submit articles via an email form on the homepage.
- January 15, 2006 » Entries from the various guestbooks that have been used for this site can be seen on the one page.
- September 7, 2005 » There is now a webpage with information about the SCT Golden Mile.
- June 23, 2005 » The June 2005 Tuggie Athlete is available online. It features a story about the Six Foot Track Marathon, an interview with Tanja Gautschi and a book review of 'Distant Runner'.
- June 10, 2005 » The SCT member Financial Assistance page has been updated.
- May 4, 2005 » The Fadden Pines page has been updated.
- April 17, 2005 » Installed a new guestbook that is less intrusive and easier to manage.
- April 13, 2005 » Removed email address links on the City to Surf pages.
- January 2, 2005 » Design changes to the search box to improve layout, usability and download time. City to Surf and Records pages updated.
- November 22, 2004 » Tuggie Athlete #41 is now available as a webpage. The club records have been updated.
- May 18, 2004 » The SCT Information page has been updated including the new membership fees for 2004/05.
- March 24, 2004 » There are two new Tuggie Athlete magazines online - Number 35 and Number 65.
- February 25, 2004 » The website has been redesigned. SCT club news is now on the index page and running writing is in a different location.
- November 20, 2003 » Planning is under way to redesign the site. This may take some time however! Some photographs may disappear so if there is one of you, save it! There have been some additions to the City to Surf page.
- October 6, 2003 » Minor changes to the financial assistance policy page.
- July 16, 2003 » The City to Surf PB Page, like 'Frasier' has been spun off to it's own site.
- June 22, 2003 » A new issue of Running Writing is out with the whole story about Geoff's medal winning performance at the World Master's Games.
- May 11, 2003 » There are now two pages of SCT Club News. This should speed loading times and make for easier reading. Recent news is on Page 1 with stale news on Page 2.
- May 09, 2003 » There is new home for the CPS Women and Girls' Fun Run photographs at the CanberraRunner.com.au website
- March 12, 2003 » I'm preparing Geoff Monro's World Master's Games story for publication. Some new member photos on the SCT Information page.
- November 3, 2002 » Redesign of the SCT Information page to allow more member photographs. Various other 'minor' changes. SCT Records updated.
- September 18, 2002 » A number of changes to the SCT information, club and financial assistance pages.
- August 26, 2002 » There are 12 new runners on the City to Surf pages. The 2002 placings will be adjusted in the near future.
- July 16, 2002 » No news is good news? Nothing new is happening on the site at the moment because I've been ridiculously busy with 'real' (bill-paying) work. Despite this drama, the SCT news page is still updated regularly and also the City to Surf pages. I do have plans for some new stuff/changes and I'll let you know when they happen.
- June 23, 2002 » There is a new page for 'Fadden Pines'. A number of new entries recently on the City to Surf PB page.
- May 21, 2002 » The SCT information page has been updated.
- May 1, 2002 » A new issue of Running Writing is out for the International Year of Mountains.
- April 21, 2002 » The race rankings and history of the Mount Tuggeranong events have been updated on this page. A new issue of Running Writing will be out soon.
- January 31, 2002 » A new issue of Running Writing is out to coincide with the Vikings Canberra Gift Carnival.
- January 19, 2002 » The Home page has been changed. A new issue of Running Writing will be available in February.
- December 2, 2001 » The SCT Club Records page has been updated.
- November 22, 2001 » The new Vikings Canberra Gift Carnival web-site is here!
- November 13, 2001 » Some changes have been made to the Club Records pages and City to Surf pages. Remember, for SCT News go to the CLUB page! I've been making changes to the Vikings Canberra Gift Carnival site which will be unveiled soon!
- October 29, 2001 » If you've used forms on this site in recent months (for club records or city to surf additions) they probably haven't been received due to changes at Yahoo/Geocities. Please try again!
- October 8, 2001 » 'Real Work' means not much has been happening on the site. The CLUB page has been updated at last. A new 'paper' Tuggie Athlete will be out early November.
- July 28, 2001 » Finally... a new issue of Running Writing featuring the prose of Jim Tucker.
- June 11, 2001 » I've been busy working on the next 'paper' issue of Tuggie Athlete but there will be a new issue of Running Writing coming soon!
- April 16, 2001 » Running Writing has been presented with the Run The Planet award for April 2001! See the ABOUT page.
- April 3, 2001 » The City to Surf page has been updated. An online form has been added so SCT members can advise if they break club records.
- March 27, 2001 » The early issues of Running Writing have been revised using gif thumbnails. Load times for these pages have been reduced. Some photos have been edited and others have smaller file sizes.
- March 11, 2001 » The guestbook is back online. Go ahead... say something! I've been revising pages and images on the site to speed things up. The new files will be uploaded in a few weeks time.
- January 1, 2001 » Finally, a new issue of Running Writing is available!
- November 23, 2000 » Additions to the City to Surf pages. The next issue of Running Writing will be out some time in December (I hope).
- October 28, 2000 » Some minor changes to the records and links pages. Remember, the CLUB page is always updated with the latest local news (that's if I remember to do it).
- September 15, 2000 » An apt date to release the latest issue of Running Writing - the day Cathy Freeman lit the flame at the Opening Ceremony for the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games! The December issue will feature some photos from my Olympic Experience and the writing of Steve Walker.
- The most frequently updated page is the 'CLUB' page - usually with interclub results, cross country results and other club news.
Copyright © 1997 - 2009 www.sctathletics.com/news.html
MORE SCT NEWS
ABOUT THIS SITE
Apply for Record
$$ Assistance Form
Fadden Pines CC